Wednesday, January 29, 2020

The Title Of My 100WC IS The Negotiation BY EVAN

The Negotiation
BY EVAN


“Mom, can I get a new MacBook?” She instantly replied, “No, I won't get you a new MacBook because yours is just fine.” “..but it is so slow.  I can't do my schoolwork.” She sighed, “Ok, lets go to the Apple store and get the MacBook like you have been asking for.” “Thanks Mom for actually getting me a new computer.  Now I can do my school work.” She said, “It’s okay son, but do not think you will get my old iphone because mine is broken.” I mumbled “fine”. She said, “You might get the new iphone if you get good grades in school, and please remember that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Title Of My 100WC IS The Negotiation BY EVAN

The Negotiation BY EVAN “Mom, can I get a new MacBook?” She instantly replied, “No, I won't get you a new MacBook because yours is j...